Vina Chocalan Sauvignon Blanc Reserva

Appellation: D.O. Maipo Valley, near Maipo river, Chile

Grape Varietals: 100% Sauvignon Blanc. A UNIQUE TASTE!!!

Soil/Harvest: Granitic Soils. Hand-picked during the first week of April

Climate: Morning mist and strong maritime influence due to the proximity to the Pacific Ocean and Maipo river. Temp. Mediterranean climate: from December to March: Max: 28ºC-29ºC & Min: 12ºC-15ºC.

Fermentation: Cold pre fermentative maceration on its lees during 8 days at 6ºC. Alcoholic fermentation between 11ºC -13ºC with selected yeast. Post fermentative maceration during 60 days on it lees.

Tasting Notes: Pale yellow color with green highlights. Shows very expressive and fresh aromas. Jalapeno, green tomato, bell pepper taste. Pink grapefruit and lime aromas, mineral and herbal notes. A medium body and a well-balanced structure are supporting a fine acidity.

A fresh and lingering finish.

Food Pairing: Grilled meats, salads, BBQ, roasted

Chicken, Mexican dishes. A must try!


Vina Chocalan Chardonnay Grand Reserva

Grape Varietal: 100% Chardonnay

Appellation: San Antonio Valley, Malvilla.

Vinification: Hand-picked grapes during the second week of April.

Selection of the grapes and a whole cluster pressing, with 8 hours of skin contact at cold temperature in the press. This process is followed by a lees maceration of the must in tanks and the addition of selected yeasts for developing the alcoholic fermentation, at 14ºC – 15º C. 60% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks, and the other 40% is removed to French oak barrels.

Tasting notes: Lovely aromatics of honeysuckle, lily, acacia blossom and clove spice. Upon tasting this wine, it demonstrates a charming mix of white peach, apricot, nectarine and lime zest all tied to a bright, long, refreshing finish.

Food pairing: seafood such as shrimp, scallops, or crabs with sauce or cheese. Fatty fishes, roasts or pasta with seafood.


Vina Chocalan Pinot Noir Origen

Grape Varietal: 100% Pinot Noir

Appellation: San Antonio Valley

Vinification: Hand harvested.

Tasting notes: Ruby red color. Ripe cranberries, sweet cinnamon and fresh cherries create an inviting bouquet with subtle earthiness. Great texture on the palate with firm tannins. Great balance between acidity and body. Hints of tobacco creating rustic layers of flavors.

Food pairing: Great with salmon, salads and white meats.